Tuesday, March 1, 2011

6 months and growing

My baby is now SEVEN months old...but here are her DARLING 6 months pictures. As usual when the camera came out her fun smiley faces turned into curious looks of 'what is that black thing staring at me?' But despite her lack of smiles for the camera my sister in law got some great shots of her. THANK YOU HEIDI for the fantastic pictures!!!




















Add Image































7 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, these are perfect!!! What a beautiful little girl and your sister in law is so talented!! I love the two of with you in it. I love the black and white and the green chair??? So darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what amazing pictures!!! She is SUCH a beautiful baby, and growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is precious. What beautiful pictures. So glad you got them. I wish I did more milestone pictures of my girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures!!! She looks great in lime green! ~Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not difficult to take cute pictures when you have such a beautiful little girl! We love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Miss Ellie.......you are so cute! LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete