Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nativity

Yes I'm finally getting around to posting some Christmas stuff. This is the start...stay tuned for more to come.

The week before Christmas was our annual Howland/Carlson Christmas party. After a yummy dinner grams Lar got all the kiddos dressed up for a cute little nativity story. It was DARLING. All the kids had great costumes. The girls were of course the angels...and they made the cutest little angels ever. Can you believe that I didn't even have a camera for Ellie's first nativity?? Yeah I was kicking myself for that. Good thing all my sister in laws were prepared. (THANKS Kari for the pics)

Grams narrating the story


"What are you putting on my head?"


El was more interested in eating her angel wand


All the cute little angels


The nativity group...angles, wise men, Mary, Joseph, a donkey, a cow and of course baby Jesus

THANKS GRAMS for the great Christmas party!




1 comment: