"No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude, and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our character, purifies our heart, expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God...And it is through sorrow and suffering, toil and tribulation that we gain the education that we come here to acquire." Spencer W. Kimball
So here's to my nephews family. Good luck with the tough journey you're starting again. I have to believe Jake will beat the odds stacked against him! Keep the Jamieson family in your prayers and send positive thoughts their way. They will surely need them....just like we all do at times.
After seeing her amazing photos of Ellie when she was born I found their blog and their darling family drew me in. I checked back often and was so excited to see he had finished his very last chemo. What a beautiful family and I love the way she captures them all. I'm so sorry to hear this. They will be in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh, Lissy, I don't even know Jake or his family but my heart is heavy for them and all of you. I got teary just reading your post. Know that prayers from Boise will be said for you all.
ReplyDelete