After our skydiving morning we were starving and headed for our second FIRST....In & Out. We were curious to see what all the hype is about...but had no interest in waiting in line for 2 hours here in Utah, so we took advantage of the short lines in AZ. It was good...definitely beats Wendy's, McDonalds, etc....for a quick burger, but I must admit I prefer Five Guys better. (sorry to all your In & Out fans)
Other than jumping out of planes and eating burgers, we just hung out, relaxed, watched the BYU/UTAH game, and played with Averi and Claire. They are super cute and it was sure fun to be with them! Thanks Jake and Kari for having us!





Me and Jas pre jump

Jason and Jake 'jumping'...just imagine my head at the top. I need to figure out how to photo shop myself in since I was too busy taking the picture
Jason, me and Jake post jump. We each received a certificate and t-shirt for our bravery!
Little Claire...her hair was so funny after her nap. It looked like a hairdo from the Wizard of Oz. You can kinda see the flat top and curls sticking out from the sides, but the in-person view was the best!
I caught Averi as she was playing in her room. She's so funny...she likes to play by herself and will lock Claire out of her room! That doesn't make Claire very happy!
FUN!!! I wish I was there.
ReplyDelete