Sunday, November 22, 2009

BYU vs Air Force

Yesterday Jason and I went to the BYU game...that's right BYU. For those of you who are a bit perplexed...YES Jason is a HUGE Utes fan, but he isn't a BYU hater. So though it seems odd that we were at this game, it's true. I grew up watching the cougs with my dad. I've always been a cougar fan. Since I met Jason I've learned to be neutral. I enjoy watching football and I like both teams...but when it comes to BYU vs UTAH I think deep down I'll always cheer for the blue. My memories growing up play a big role in that feeling. Being in the stadium yesterday offered me a trip down my cougar memory lane. Ironically enough I believe the first game my dad took me to was against Air Force. My little mind could not figure out what team I was following, since they were both dressed in blue and white! I remember sitting in the nose bleeds and watching my dad peer down on the field through his binoculars. I also remember going to a 'meet the team' event and seeing Ty Detmer and getting his autograph! It was sure fun to go to the game and be in the fun, energetic atmosphere the stadium offers. Even though it was cold we had a great time...and we're glad they won! GO COUGARS!









Although we were at the BYU game, Jason had to get a picture of his teams flag! He loves his UTES!

No comments:

Post a Comment