
Last Saturday marked TWO years for me and Jason. They have been the BEST 2 years of my life. I am so in love with Jason and couldn't ask for a better husband and companion. I am grateful every day to have such a loving, respectful, compassionate, ambitious, hard working man in my life. He motivates me to be better and takes care of me with such great love. From the way he makes me laugh to the way he holds me and makes me feel so secure and safe I LOVE everything about him.
For our last anniversary celebration before becoming parents we headed to Park City for a get-a-way. We had a great dinner at Easy Street, complete with live Jazz music. I loved the live Jazz music. There is just something so fun about the energy a piano player letting everything go and jammi' out brings to a room. I think perhaps the best part about our dinner though was that for 50 cents (to buy the park city paper and get a coupon) we saved $38.00! WHAT A DEAL!!! After we ate we walked along main street for a bit, but soon realized Park City was DEAD due to it being the off season. Most of the shops were closed and there wasn't anything going on. We stayed at the Sundial Lodge at the Canyons Resort...and it was dead too. I think we saw a total of 4 people while we were there, 2 of those people being employees at the front desk. The next day we decided to head back to SLC since Park City was so dead. We ran some errands, went to Iron Man 2, looked at cribs (FINALLY starting to get ready for this baby) and had a relaxing day with each other. That is one thing I love about Jason...we can do nothing at all, but have such a great time together. THANKS LOVE for all you do for me. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Here's to a fantastic TWO years and many, many more to come!


Happy anniversary! It seems like you have been together more than two years to me! Thanks for being who you are. We love having perfection and amazingness in our midst.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you have been married for 2 years already because it doesn't seem that long ago that I went to your luncheon. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete