Today Ellie was blessed by her daddy. On a Saturday? you may be asking... yep. We have had a lot of family events. My brother Nate just got home from his mission, my nephew turned 8 and my brother in law Alex is leaving for his mission. With all these events and family being in town we had a short window to bless Ellie with as much family present as possible. We blessed Ellie after Jake was baptized. I must admit... I am a big fan of the non-sacrament meeting blessing. It was a very small and intimate gathering of family and so special for us. Jason gave Ellie and wonderful blessing. I'm so grateful for Jason, for the wonderful husband and father he is and for the priesthood he holds and honors. Ellie you are so special to us. We love you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh she is such a doll! I can't wait to come and visit you guys in December! Can't wait, can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful way to have a blessing! Isn't family the best!! She looks so pretty in her dress!
ReplyDeleteSO SO SWEET!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Melissa. She is so cute.
ReplyDelete