Monday, November 8, 2010

HALLOWEEN

I'm late posting for Halloween but better late than never, right? I must admit I was a little lame this year. Jason and I went to the Hale Theatre for an afternoon showing of The Drowsy Chaperon. FANTASTIC show by the way! After the show we went over to the annual Halloween party my mother in law throws. Jason and I didn't dress up and I didn't have a costume for El. (what a bad mom for her first Halloween) My mother in law gave El a cute little Halloween outfit...so she just wore the outfit and a little pumpkin hat. She was still the cutest little pumpkin around!!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Can't wait til I can eat candy!

I think this face says "I'm not sure what is going on...why does everyone look so strange today?"

Me, the cat in the hat (cousin Sawyer) and Nana

Grandpa Carlson (or is that Ozzy?) and Grams Lar are sure GROOVY grandparents!! Thanks for throwing the fun party!

Great Grandma Carlson...I want to be just like you when I grow up. Dressing up at Halloween when I'm 82!! Isn't her costume fantastic?!






1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photos! Thanks. I think El had a costume and it was great. At a few months old you don't need much more than a cute pumpkin hat and a tutu. I thought it was perfect and that there was nothing lame about your Halloween at all.

    ReplyDelete