Yesterday was a historic day in the Carlson house. Ellie ROLLED OVER for the first time! She did it FIVE times in a row so we're pretty sure it wasn't a fluke. 3 times to the left, once to the right and one more time to the left. I put her on her tummy several times today trying to get her to roll over again, but apparently she forgot about yesterday. That or she just realized the camera was out so she wasn't going to entertain ;-) She is 3 months...I can't believe how fast she is growing! She is the joy of our lives. It is so fun to watch her learn and grow. We LOVE every minute with you Ellie!
The first video clip is El's SECOND roll over. The last and longer video is Ellie's THIRD roll over...unfortunately the memory card was full and cut off right before El completed the roll. My fault for not deleting videos off the camera.
Way to ROLL Ellie!!! :-)
(hopefully the videos work...the last time I tried to upload video it didn't work)
Sooooo fun! I love the parental excitement almost as much as watching El roll over!
ReplyDelete