Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our little "Rae Rae"

Raegan is just a few days shy of 2 months now but I'm finally getting around to posting these pics. I took them when she was a week old. They are totally amateur shots...I wish I had better but this is it. One day I'll have photoshop so I can at least edit my attempts at taking great photos. The one of her smiling in the basket I desperately wish I could edit. Technically it lacks a lot..focus, white balance, exposure, etc. But it is DANG CUTE! Raegan is such a smiley, happy baby and has been from week one. I feel lucky to have caught that cute smile, even if the pic needs a lot of help. 

LOVE this girl!










1 comment:

  1. Melissa, what are you talking about? These are gorgeous. And Reagan is so beautiful. I think you would be a rock star with Photoshop, because these are stunning on their own. Great job. And I enjoyed reading about your new sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete