I am SOOOOOOOOO behind on the blog! I'm trying to get caught up so prepare yourself for many posts to come. To kick off our catch-up session here are a lot of random pictures to summarize how we spent our summer.
sisterly LOVE
ICE CREAM making
fort building
Library trips
Bath time
hanging out with Raegie
icing knees with daddy after he went running
Hiking
Getting out of the house thanks to the double stroller! For so long I was opposed to buying one. Weird? maybe, but double strollers are so BIG! I didn't want to feel like I was pushing a WIDE load or driving a "stretch limo". I finally gave in and I'm glad I did. It was SOOOOO nice to be able to get out of the house. And I actually really like our stroller. It doesn't feel as long and "stretch limo-ish" as I thought it might.
Waffle making - ALWAYS a favorite!
beating the heat
Eating popsicles
Playing at the park
reading books and waiting for some rain.
More sisterly love and hanging out
scooter riding
popcorn making
popcorn eating!
PAINTING!
Banana bread making...and TASTING
toilet paper roll fun...and still waiting for rain
and more waiting for rain.
(Ellie LOVES her rain boots)

















No comments:
Post a Comment