Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ellie's first photo shoot

My sister in law was gracious enough to come take pictures of Ellie while we were still in the hospital. They are all SOOOOOOO wonderful. I had a hard time narrowing down which ones to post. I'm so thankful that we were able to capture some of our very first special moments together as a family in the hospital. THANK YOU Heidi!!!! The pictures are amazing and they bring me to tears.

Today is Ellie's one week birthday. She had her second photo shoot today by aunt Heidi. I can't wait to see those pictures as well. HAPPY ONE WEEK BIRTHDAY my precious little girl!!!













8 comments:

  1. I wish I could meet her. I am getting better I hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa she is such a pretty baby! Good job on the delivery she wasnt a little thing :) Her and Nixon can be friends in the chubby thighs club. Get some rest and enjoy every second it goes by quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful! What a lucky gal to get such amazing pictures in the hospital!!!

    She is so beautiful Melissa. Seriously, what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck! She is adorable Melissa! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did an incredible job! I am sure it helps that your little girl is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete