Our sweet baby girl has arrived! I can't even describe how I feel. I think my sister described it best; she described her feelings after having her child like Mary having Jesus...when 'Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart.' It really is the only way to describe it because the way I feel about her I can't describe in words. I have such an overwhelming feeling of love and joy and happiness with this sweet little one. Everything about her is perfect! I'm in awe when I look at her...everything from her fingernails to her eye lashes to her skin is fascinating to me. Jason and I are soooooooo happy and love her so much! The delivery went really well and we're so grateful to have this sweet angel in our home. Here's tons of pictures. Will blog more when I get a chance.
Feeling good and ready to have a baby
Feeling MUCH better after the epidural
Ellie Bryn Carlson, born July 29th at 5:59 pm, 8 lbs 7 oz and 21.5 inches long
The proud papa
Ellie snuggling with dad right after she was born
The first bath

She LOVED her hair wash and scalp massage

Getting dressed and ready to go home
Ready for my first car ride
Nothing better than snuggling with daddy!
I am dying and crying at the same time at how cute she is and how happy I am for your little family! It makes me remember how precious and special that time was when Lu was so fresh from heaven- nothing can beat that feeling and experience. Enjoy your moments and the journey of parenthood. It is the most difficult but the BEST journey Ty and I have ever been on. We love you all! I'm glad I got to sneak a peak and a few minutes with you while I was there- Thanks Ellie and OB for making things happen while I was in the neighborhood. I was sure the delivery would take place as soon as I was on my way back to Idaho so that was a wonderful surprise and treat!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's beautiful! Glad everything went well. ~Sunshine
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! She is so beautiful and I love all her hair! Congrats to all of you. Can't wait to meet her tomorrow when we bring you dinner!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful Melissa and Jason! I am so glad she arrived safely. She is perfect! I love all the pictures. I have been so excited to here the news. Melissa, you are one gorgeous mommy! Congratulations. What a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteEllie is such a little sweetheart! I can't wait until she gets a little bit older so she can play with Kaylee! :) Enjoy every minute with your sweet girl-they grow so fast!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat is a GREAT way to put it, that you ponder it in your heart, cause you're right! There is no other way to describe it!! I was so fascinated by all the little things and how her body just works! Everything is so tiny, but it's perfect! Congrats!! I hope you bring her in for everyone to see! I have been telling everyone how adorable she is! I am gonna go show Jerri these pics right now!! Thanks for sharing with us!! Hope you are feeling good!
ReplyDeleteOh my, she is beautiful....
ReplyDeleteYou look great and I love the pictures.
I hope you are doing well!