Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For aunt Megan

For my sister who is sick and hasn't been able to meet Ellie...here are more pics of our cute little one.

I LOVE snuggling with dad in bed
Such a happy girl! A few times we have heard Ellie actually giggle! VERY CUTE!
El with grams Laur
Look at those cheeks!
Ellie with all the Carlson cousins
Brody, Jami, Soy sauce and El
Claire couldn't get enough of holding El
aunt Kari
Grandpa Dewey
El meeting uncle Alex before he heads off to Brazil
El meeting great granny Dewey
We've noticed El likes to have her hands by her face and she'll fold them like she's praying.
Another praying pose
Sunday we went for out first family walk...and El LOVED it!

5 comments:

  1. I want to come for another visit!!! I'll have to come over after we get back from KC to hang out with you and Jason...oh and Ellie can come to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa!!! It makes me feel better as I continue to hack tonight.... more cough medicine... It feel's like this will never end so I can meet her... so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all of those visitors! How fun! Be sure you get your rest though. ;)

    I love her little praying pose, so cute. Lil' El is so lucky to have come to live with such amazing parents. Blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable I love how she holds her hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Ellie is so precious!! LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete