This little lady is so busy these days. She is curious about everything I do, wants to help and likes to be up high. She is my little monkey. One day I turned around to find her on the top of the table sitting on my lap top as if it was a chair. She is into everything and onto everything!!! She is so much fun and her personality keeps us laughing all the time.
look at her bottom lip...I LOVE the concentration. If only this fascination for doing dishes will last throughout her life!
Ellie LOVES to color and it is so fun to watch her. She holds the crayon properly and is so focused and intent on what she's doing.




Okay, lets just say if Riley and Ellie got together they would have a great time!! LOVE her accessories by the way. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love this age of life. The curiosity, the messes they make (sometimes), and their discovery of new things. She is adorable!
ReplyDeletei love the pictures! she is so so cute!
ReplyDelete