Our first Port was Naples. Naples is a dirty and nasty city...we were only there long enough to walk to the train station and head to Pompeii. Pompeii was very interesting and much bigger than I was expecting. I must admit I was a bit disappointed that there weren't more bodies! Is that morbid? I also thought the bodies were left where they were found. That is not the case. The few bodies we saw were in "storage" type of places or on display in glass cases. After Pompeii we jumped on the train again the head to Sorrento. We had lunch and walked through the town for a bit. Then we took a ferry out to the island of Capri. On Capri we took a bus to Anacapri and rode a chair lift up to the highest point of the Island to enjoy BEAUTIFUL views!
This is not a statue...body of a boy
one of the bodies in a glass case
Jason at Pompeii
The outer wall of Pompeii
Me and Jas in Sorrento
Jason on the chair lift up to Anacapri
the Mediterranean from Anacapri
View of Capri and Italy from Anacapri
Me and Jason on Anacapri
No comments:
Post a Comment