
This picture says it all...this is why every girl needs a dog. What cute friends they are! Ellie lights up when she sees Lilo. It is so fun to watch her get excited when I bring her down stairs in the morning and she spots Lilo. She gets a big grin on her face and does the sign for dog.

I am not even much of a dog person and these pictures make me want one! so so cute!
ReplyDeleteOkay, seriously Melissa... you need to stop. Puppy cravings are through the roof! I'll send Ryan to talk to you when he comes home to find a new puppy living here. That is SO stinking cute, especially the first picture. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis make me really jealous.
ReplyDeleteI am totally allergic to anything with fur and it never bothered me till I saw that first pic. ;) Soooooo precious. You caught a great moment. :)
ReplyDelete