Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trail Mix

While driving the other day El needed something to keep her occupied so in an attempt to calm the cries I handed her the bag of trail mix I had. I figured she'd have a good old time playing with the bad and shaking up the contents like she'd done previously with other bags of goodies. I didn't think twice about giving it to her until I got home, opened the door to get her out of the car and saw this




doesn't she look pleased with herself?


I didn't think about the fact that she now has teeth!! They worked through that bag in no time (the drive home was only 3 minutes) and provided El with entertainment AND a chocolatey treat. From the looks of her I think she only got the M&M's...but I had no idea if she'd eaten any nuts. Lets just say I was VERY RELIEVED to not witness an anaphylactic reaction - Ellie is NOT allergic to peanuts but I'm pretty sure she LOVES chocolate. She was NOT happy when I took the bag away from her.

1 comment:

  1. lol. That is so cute! Glad she enjoyed her chocolatey treat.

    ReplyDelete