Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ragnar 2011

Jason ran in the Ragnar relay race again this year. He and his team did really well. They finished sooner than their projected time. They were so fast in fact that I missed Jason starting his first run! I was so sad....but thankfully we found him during his last mile and were able to catch him finishing his first leg. I didn't even attempt to go to his second leg since it was at night...Ellie needed to sleep. I was planning on catching his third leg in the morning but again they were ahead of schedule. It didn't make sense to wake El up super early so I didn't. Last year I felt more apart of the experience because I was able to be there for all of Jason's runs (except his night run) and had time to watch the teams of runners in their costumes and decorated vehicles. So I was sad I wasn't able to be more apart of the race...but Ellie and I are so proud of Jason and thankful we were able to see him finish his first leg. WAY TO GO JAS!





No comments:

Post a Comment