Sunday, June 19, 2011

A new addition

HAPPY FATHER'S day to a wonderful dad who Ellie adores and loves to be with. I love this picture of Jas with El...I think it captures his playfulness and gentleness with Ellie.

And now for the big announcement. Our family is growing. Today we brought home a new puppy! Yes, we are a bit crazy...entering the "newborn" stage again of night time bathroom trips and potential whimpering and howling all night long. We know a puppy is a lot of work...especially considering we have a 10 and a half month old to keep track of. Although we're in for a hard first few months of training and adjusting we want Ellie to grow up with a dog so we;re ready for the challenge. In the end it will be worth it. Meet Lilo, our new boxer puppy.

doesn't she have the cutest puppy face?

Ellie LOVES Lilo and was so excited to have a dog at her house!


1 comment:

  1. Man! Everyone is getting puppies!!! I'm jealous. I really want a puppy too. So cute. Have fun with your new little poopie... I mean puppy. ;)

    ReplyDelete