As of today I'm 24 weeks (6 months) but as usual I'm SLOW when it comes to posting so this picture is of my belly at 22 weeks. I always told myself I wouldn't be the kind of mom who takes lots of pictures of my first and not the rest of my kids. Well if pregnancy counts I'm already eating my words and probably will continue to do so. I can already see how with one child it will be much harder to give this next little lady...who is named Raegan by the way...as much attention and focus as Ellie has received. I've had this worry...perhaps a silly one...that because Ellie is my first and we can spend ALL our time together that my bond with Raegan won't be as great. Although I know my time is going to be split and unbalanced with another child I'm reassured by the fact that a mother can love infinitely. I love Ellie so much! I already love this little lady in my tummy and I know we'll be buddies and pals just like Ellie and I are. This pregnancy is going by much faster than my first (I guess because I'm pretty busy caring for an 18 month old) which is great because I'm getting really anxious to meet our little Rae Rae. She is really starting to grow and move and I'm feeling her a lot these days. Jason even felt her kick for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was so happy about that because it took quite a while before he could feel Ellie and he thought it would be a long time again. Just about 3 1/2 months left and we'll introduce this little one to you. We can't wait!
22 weeks along...look at this growing belly!
Oh My! Look at how darling you are. Lil' Raegan is going to be so lucky to come to your sweet little family. Love your belly pictures, so cute!
ReplyDeleteUm, for some reason, I can't see how to post a comment unless it is under Liz's. Thats okay though right??
DeleteI agree with Liz. ;) Melissa, you look oh so lovely. You are such a darling pregnant girl. And I adore the name you chose. You guys are good at picking out names.
cute prego belly! How exciting that you are having another little girl. Ellie will love (hopefully) having a little sister. Thanks for sharing the name before she is born! :)
ReplyDelete