Ellie LOVES to help in the kitchen. I think it is the highlight of her day when I let her stand on a chair and "help" me cook. The last time I made bread was no exception. She had the time of her life and managed to get flour throughout most of my kitchen. She loves to pull the silverware out of the drawer too. So my counters not only have a nice coating of flour but most of my silverware to adorn them. I pushed my kitchen aid back to where I thought she couldn't reach it. When I heard a "clu-clunck clu-clunck" as it kneaded the dough I realized I had an extra ingredient. Ellie added a measuring spoon to the mix! Such a great helper!
She managed to get flour IN my silverware draw too!
After all the mess and fun the BEST part was eating the YUMMY bread with honey butter. I suppose I was having a pregnancy craving because when it was done I practically ate half a loaf in no time! It was DELICIOUS!




She still seems so young to me so I think it is awesome how well she focuses on "cooking" with you. So cute.
ReplyDelete