Last Thursday at our Dr appt we were told..."put the car seat in the car and pack your hospital bag. She could come at any time." That is exciting...but a little unnerving. Ever since then I've felt this great sense of URGENCY...I have so much to get done and probably not enough time to do it all! As of last Thursday I was 75% effaced, dilated to a "2+" (somewhere between 2 and 2 1/2cm) and -2 station...which just means her head has dropped. My Dr is going to strip my membranes this Thursday...so we shall see what happens. I get very excited thinking that I could have little El here as soon as this weekend but also a little nervous. I'M GOING TO BE A MOM?! Still I'm trying not to get too hopeful because I know full well I may not have progressed any more and stripping membranes doesn't always induce labor. So we could be looking at another couple days or weeks. Only time will tell. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super exciting! July 15 is a hot birthday in this family :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! This is such exciting news! I bet you will go before Thursday... keep us posted!! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteshe has to hold out just a little longer until after the ward shower!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I know you'll be a great mom. I can't wait to see pictures of her. Good luck with the delivery. I hope everything goes smoothly and well. You should be getting the royal treatment since you'll know everyone at the hospital right? :)
ReplyDeleteAh! So exciting. Hope it works! Can't wait to meet this lil' gal! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!!! Just like Liz you are going to make an amazing mother :)
ReplyDelete